Friday, July 08, 2005

Fox "News"

I think it is fair to say that as a Democrat I'm not a big fan of Fox News Channel. And these two articles show why. First off we have John Gibson from before the London bombing. Apparently John doesn't mind suicide bombings, he just want to be able to pick and choose who suffers them.

"It would have been a delight to have Parisians worried about security instead of New Yorkers. It would have been exquisite to watch.
But, alas, they picked London. I like the Brits. I like London. I hate to see them going through all this garbage when it would have been just fine in Paris.
C'est la vie. Goes to show the Olympic committee doesn't recognize the perfect opportunity when it presents itself."

And then there is Brit Hume who saw the London bombings as a great opportunity.

"I mean, my first thought when I heard -- just on a personal basis, when I heard there had been this attack and I saw the futures this morning, which were really in the tank, I thought, "Hmmm, time to buy."

No comments: