Friday, October 27, 2006

Great News!

To everyone in the Cass County Dems I must say, I have been hearing great things about you! I talked to Andrew from the Donnelly campaign and he said that you had around 15 vols for a canvass. Wow! I know that the Donnelly race is the least of your worries. I know that we need to get people who listen(Dems) in all levels of government. Election day is a week and a half away and we must get the people out to vote! Remind your friends, neighbors, spouses, everyone needs to vote this year. All the work that we have been doing is not going to mean a thing if we don't hit the phones and doors hard over these last few days. I must say that I am proud to be hearing that Cass County is coming alive! Everyone on the Hodes for Congress Campaign in New Hampshire knows about you guys! I think that Matt and Dave deserve a standing ovation! Give them Hell Cass County Dems!

No comments: